For an adventurous yet fun-filled day out in Dubai, The RTT can tailor a visit to the Wild Wadi Park featuring some of the world’s fastest and tallest rides. Located adjacent to Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah – one of the city’s most posh areas, a tour to the Wild Wadi Park will provide you with a delightful break from the daily hustles and bustles of your hectic life.
The real highlight of the park is that it is built around the concept of interesting Arabian folklore whose central characters are Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. Its attention to detail emphasis on character structure and development has won the park the World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment Design and Theming.
As you enter here, the child in you will pop out, with more than 25 exciting rides – the significant being Master Blaster or uphill water roller coaster, Ring Rides that allows you to choose from single or double ring, Jumeirah Sceirah – a free-fall water slide that stands up to a height of 33 meters, Wipeout and Riptide rides with the capability of producing a realistic wave effect and Breakers Bay – the largest of its kind in the Middle East.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Theme Park
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available
- Food and beverage available in the premises
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)