Camel Trekking Dubai or Camel Ride Dubai is a joyful ride over the camelback where you experience UAE ancient transportation. You will enjoy the sunrise after an approximate of 25 minutes ride and entertain yourself in a spectacular atmosphere.
You will be picked up from your pickup point at approximately 4:00 am in a comfortable 4WD vehicle. We will drive to the Arabian desert and experience its spectacular scenes and reach the camel awaiting you for a pleasant Camel Trekking Dubai ride.
When reaching to the destination, you will take your ride for about 20 minutes after a short break and go ahead for a Bedouin community to get UAE traditional welcome of Arabic coffee “Qahqa” or tea served with dried fruits and dates.
You will continue your journey to a Bedouin camp in a comfortable 4WD vehicle where a cool breeze welcomes you at the beginning of the day. You will enjoy a light breakfast upon arrival at the camp before ending the tour and return to your drop point.
CAMEL TREKKING DUBAI INCLUSIONS
- Pick-up and drop off from anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman
- Camel ride (about 45 minutes)
- Sunrise view photo stop (subject to time and convenience)
- Welcome drinks (coffee/dates) at a local Bedouin-style camp
- Delicious breakfast
- What’s Not Included (additional charges applies)
- Quad Bike or dune buggy in the desert
- Any extra service or expense not mentioned in “what’s included”
CAMEL TREKKING DUBAI INFORMATION
|Duration||Approx 4 hours (including transportation time)|
|Days of Operation||Daily|
|Timings||Pickup around 4:00 am – Drop-off 8:00 am to 9:00 am|
CAMEL TREKKING DUBAI RIDE INSTRUCTIONS
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times.
- The tour duration is fixed, but the drop off time may vary due to traffic.
- Casual, loose clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter. Sports shoes are also recommended
- Please check the weather the day before your trip and equip yourself with requirements
- Infants below 5 years old are not allowed to ride camels
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Minimum 2 people can book the ride.