Country: United Arab Emirates
Location: It is located Southeast of Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula
Number of Tourists visiting Dubai yearly:
- According to DTCM reports, there is an increase in the number of Tourists to 13.2 million, increase in the growth rate of 8.2 percent yearly.
- The new target for Dubai is to gather about 20 million tourists by 2020.
- Approximately, there were 14.87 million international tourists to Dubai and 15.8 million visited Dubai in 2017. And it is obvious that scores for a number of Tourists visiting Dubai in 2018 will be higher than 2017.
- Dubai is a City of a United Arab Emirates.
- It is one of the seven Emirates.
- It is situated on the Eastern coast of the Arabian peninsula and in the Southwest of Arabian Gulf.
- It is famous for its extra shopping centers, amazing Nightlife and breathtaking architecture and designs.
- It is famous for tourist attraction and tourism.
- The tourist from around the world visit Dubai and enjoys its richness and luxuries.
Best Places for Tourists In Dubai
- Burj Khalifa also was known as Burj Dubai.
- Height: It is a skyscraper in Dubai, with a total height of 828.9 m (2722 ft).
- Activities for tourists:
- the most amazing tourist activities include Burj Khalifa Tickets and Tour for level 124, 15 and 148,
- Dubai 8-hour tour with Burj Khalifa,
- Burj Khalifa sunset Tickets,
- Half-Day private City Tour including Burj Khalifa and many more.
- The Dubai Fountain:
- The Dubai Fountain is the largest choreographed fountain system in the world.
- Size: 30-acre manmade.
- Location: It is located on the Burj Khalifa Lake, at the center of the downtown Dubai.
- Details: It consists of 6,600 lights and 25 colored projectors and the Arabic and other world music.
- Height: it is 75 m (246 ft) long and shoots water up to 500 ft (152.4 m) into the air accompanied by Arabic and other world music.
- Dubai Dancing Fountain And Lake ride:
Atlantis The Palm:
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai is a luxury hotel resort. It was the first resort to be built on the Island.
- Location: located at the apex of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Architecture: it is designed over the idea of Atlantis and It includes distinct Arabian elements.
- Inauguration: The resort inaugurated on September 24, 2008.
- Activities For Tourists: Dubai Atlantis shark Safari experience, Dubai Atlantis Scuba Dive tour, Dubai Atlantis
- Waterpark trip, fish Tales Lost Chambers Tour.
Other Tourist Attractions in Dubai
Some of the most visited tourist attractions in Dubai are listed below:
- Dubai Desert Safari Tours
- Quad Bike Rides,
- Yacht Rentals,
- Parks and resorts,
- UAE City tour,
- Camel Ride,
- Theme Park Tours,
- Outdoor Tourist activities,
- Adventure tours and many more.
- Dubai Desert Safari
- Tourist Attractions
Dubai Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Big Bus Tour
- Dubai Global Village
- Miracle Garden
- Dubai Night Tours
- Jumeirah Beach And Mosque Tour
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Mall
- Marina view
- Dubai Aquarium And underwater Zoo Tour
- Dubai Aquarium And Underwater Zoo